CREAMY HALO-HALO- is a popular Filipino dessert that is a mixture of shaved ice and milk to which are added various boiled sweet beans and fruits, and served cold in a tall glass or bowl. A generally, condensed milk or evaporated milk is used instead of fresh milk, due to the tropical climate of the Philippines.
- 2 cups sweetened garbanzos, drained
- 1 cup sweetened beans, drained
- 1 cup red kaong, drained
- 1 cup green nata de coco, drained
- 1 cup sweetened macapuno
- 1 250ml NESTLE All Purpose Cream
- Halayang ube (optional)
- NESTLE Cornflakes (optional)
Creamy Halo-Halo Instructions :
- Combine, garbanzos, beans, kaong, nata de coco and macapuno in a bowl. Toss within NESTLE All Purpose Cream.
- Set aside to cool in the refrigerator.
- To assemble, arrange on a salad bowl or a serving plate.
- op with halayang ube and NESTLE Cornflakes before serving if desired.
Hope you Enjoy the Creamy HALO-HALO 🙂